Partnership | Harmony | Collaboration
Executive Recruitment & HR – Understanding your business, Delivering great results
Talk to us about our Step Forward And Shine In 2019 Programme
We provide whatever level of recruitment support you’d like
We offer a full range of NED recruitment, development and pay services
Talent Support & Development
We support your succession planning and leadership development plans
Channing Hammond Associates is the collaboration of Hilary Channing and Anna Hammond.
We’ve worked together since meeting in 1999 and establishing The Channing Hammond Partnership in 2005 which ran until 2016. At that point we stepped out to work for someone else. 2018 sees our return with the launch of Channing Hammond Associates – a different name reflecting a different offering.
- We are offering HR services which are flexible and collaborative to clients, other consultancies and individuals. This could be support with projects, taking on elements of larger commissions or providing the big campaign management.
- We can parachute in at short notice or become part of your team – whatever’s best for you. Because we work collaboratively, we’re not afraid to bring in people on projects to get our clients the best results.
What’s going to be the same?
- Well us for starters! Our expertise at the executive end of the recruitment market and our brilliant networks in the not for profit sector, positions us to hit the ground running and get results.
- We understand the social housing sector – the challenges and fantastic opportunities this presents and oh yes, we have a track record of delivery and success in the sector.
- Our own inimitable style!
How can we help you?
- If you work with us, you will get a Partner as your key lead so you get the person who you meet to deliver your work.
- If we haven’t the expertise you need, we’ll find you someone who does, someone that we trust to work with us.
- Whatever your needs, we will deliver outstanding results sometimes on our own but often together.
Joint Managing Director
Anna about Hilary
I first met Hilary when we worked together as Directors at Insight many years ago. She has delivered successful assignments in all aspects of HR, Recruitment and Development for too many years to mention, initially for big corporates in the airline and estate agency sectors and more recently in HR Consultancy in the not for profit sector. Her skills and passion are in Executive Talent Management and she’s at her happiest working with people, whether that’s finding and recruiting great candidates, assessing and developing talent to move businesses forward or coaching and mentoring people to become great leaders.
Living just 10 minutes’ walk from the foreshore of Emsworth Harbour in Hampshire, she is lucky to be able to take advantage of this great environment as a backdrop to her office. When she’s not running her business interests, she is Chair of a local housing association and provides 5 Star hotel accommodation for a range of rescue cats and ex battery chickens!
Hilary about Anna
Anna and I have worked together and been business partners for many years – we have gone through times of success and challenge but we still manage to share a brilliant sense of humour, a passion for what we do and a love of working for ourselves. Anna has worked on and delivered a range of HR out sourcing projects, Executive and NED recruitment campaigns, remuneration advice, outplacement coaching and has worked in partnership with Chief Executives and Executive Teams providing strategic and practical HR support and direction.
Living in Milton Keynes (home of the Red Bull F1 Racing Team, lots of roundabouts- and concrete cows!) Anna is a petrol head and expert at navigating her way around obstacles. She is a former Chair of a housing association and when she is not running her business interests she renovates properties and has a passion for interior design.